You should prepare your submissions for a 15 mins presentation and expect another 5 mins for Q&A. You can have a look at last year’s accepted abstracts in the Book of Proceedings.
All submissions are due
1st 15th July 2022, 5.00pm (AEST) Submissions have closed. If you still like to be considered for submission please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum 400 words length.
- Submitted as a Word document.
- Clearly state the topic, author/s, and the institution.
- Describe the internationalisation initiatives, including how the attendees would benefit from your presentation.
- Your abstract may include research, emerging ideas, good practice examples, or opinion pieces on one or more of the conference themes.
- During the submission process you will also be asked if you would be interested in submitting a complete paper to a journal. Information about the journal will be advised soon.
- If you wish to upload multiple abstracts, they need to be done one at a time, as an individual submission.